Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake: Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
And after the earthquake, a fire: Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire, a soft gentle voice. (1Kings 19:11-12)

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Intentional Motherhood: Loving Them with Our Presence {In reality}



For anyone who is actually reading here about Intentional Motherhood, you *may* have noticed that although yesterday was Wednesday there was no post here. Instead of working on it, I intentionally chose to go down hill skiing with my family.

It is great to be my own 'boss' of my blog so I can choose to be with my family. I thought maybe I would be able to work on it when I got home, but I couldn't even keep my eyes open after dinner and everyone was settled for the night.

I am so thankful that I was intentional in choosing to be with them. It was so worth it!!

Encouraging you to intentionally be a mother to your children and love on them with your presence!


*****


For the first post in this series on Intentional Motherhood you can find it here.

For all posts in this series you can read them here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I finally got to see your skies! :)Loving them with your presence....I couldn't agree more! I am glad you got out and impressed your children with those mad downhill skills. (Rachel)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...