Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake: Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
And after the earthquake, a fire: Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire, a soft gentle voice. (1Kings 19:11-12)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Rock {Day 23}






My soul thirsts.
God is my Rock.

My heart is in anguish.
God is my Portion Forever.

My spirit fails.
God is my Steadfast Love.

My flesh faints.
God is my Fortress.

My strength is dried up.
God is my Stronghold.









31 Days
This is part of a series, linking up with Nester, for the month of October.

You will find the rest of the series, Write to Discover Yourself: My Story His Glory, here

It is a series of posts of sharing what I am learning in Ruth Vaughn’s book, 'Write to Discover Yourself'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...