Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake: Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
And after the earthquake, a fire: Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire, a soft gentle voice. (1Kings 19:11-12)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grace

After a week of seemingly barely keeping my head above the water,
and fumbling,
and falling,
and failing,
Tearing down instead of
Building up,

I am reminded . . .

I am forgiven.

I am His child.

I am loved.

Not becasue I deserve it,
nor by any merit of my own . . .

It is His grace.


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(2Co 12:9)




1 comment:

  1. "Who am I to serve you, I know I don't deserve you. But that's the part that burns in my heart and keeps me hanging on..."

    Just amazing how God has called us to serve Him as mothers despite our weakness.

    Continue on in Him today!

    I'm so glad you're writing again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...