Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake: Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
And after the earthquake, a fire: Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire, a soft gentle voice. (1Kings 19:11-12)

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Words of Wisdom for the Weekend {and memory challenge}





{Words for Wisdom for the Weekend: These are words that I have been challenged or encouraged by that I have read throughout my week that I kept pondering. So, I got this idea in the shower one morning (because I don't sing in the shower, but I do a lot of thinking there ~ probably because it is one of the few places that I have to myself!): to share words on the weekend that I couldn't get off my mind and heart throughout my week. 
For other Words of Wisdom for the Weekend posts see here.}


*****
We are working on the Romans Project so I thought I would attempt to recite here my fumbling attempts of what I have got memorized so far. 

So here in the calm after the stormon a still Saturday, while the house is still asleep, I practically whisper these words of wisdom for this weekend.



{please excuse all the pauses as I remember the next words 
and the text beep that occurs halfway through
 as my daughter sent me a 'good morning' text in the middle of it:)}



The Romans Project - Bible Memory Group


*****





2 comments:

  1. Followed your link via the One Thousand gifts blog. THanks for memorizing and braving your recitation for others to be encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, this was way out of my comfort zone! And with all the pauses as I try to remember the next words - so I do hope that it can be an encouragement for others as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...