Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake: Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
And after the earthquake, a fire: Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire, a soft gentle voice. (1Kings 19:11-12)

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Who Am I? In Christ ~Word-Art Printable~ {Day 30} #31Days

"For all the promises of God find their Yes in him
That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory
And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ . . ."
(2 Corinthians 1:20-22, ESV)


To print word-art, click here.

One more day to complete #31Days for 2013: Who Am I? {In Christ} Who is the I AM.

Before we wrap up this series, I'm recapping with some word-art, including the aspects of which we barely began to scratch the surface and so many more that we could have dug into a wee bit, but the month ran out of days.

What a glorious position to be in: In Christ. May we utter our Amen to God for His glory.

***


This is Day 30 for the series: 31 Days: Who am I? {In Christ} Who is the I AM. 

You will find the complete series here


I invite you to follow on  Facebook and Twitter.


Enter your email address to subscribe to A Soft Gentle Voice and have this series delivered to your inbox.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...