Jehovah was not in the wind. And after the wind, an earthquake: Jehovah was not in the earthquake.
And after the earthquake, a fire: Jehovah was not in the fire. And after the fire, a soft gentle voice. (1Kings 19:11-12)

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Who Am I? {Graced} In Christ {Day 19} #31Days ~ Words of Wisdom for the Weekend


But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. 
On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, 
but the grace of God that is with me.
(1 Corinthians 15:10)





"It's not possible to be in Christ in any way or to any degree apart from the grace of God. 
In Christ, you're graced. You're chosen by grace, saved by grace, kept by grace, gifted by grace, empowered by grace, matured by grace, and sactified by grace. You persevere by grace, and one day you will see Jesus . . . face-to-face, by grace." 
      ~Mark Driscoll, "Who Do You Think You Are?"         







"We'll give thanks to you.
With Gratitude.
For lessons learned in how to trust in You.
That we are blessed beyond what we could ever dream."
{Click here to find link.}

***



This is Day 19 for the series: 31 Days: Who am I? {In Christ} Who is the I AM. 
You will find the complete series as it updated here


I invite you to follow on  Facebook and Twitter.





Enter your email address to subscribe to A Soft Gentle Voice and have this series delivered to your inbox.   


***
{Words for Wisdom for the Weekend: These are words that I have been challenged or encouraged by that I have read throughout my week that I kept pondering; words that I couldn't get off my mind and heart throughout my week. 
For other Words of Wisdom for the Weekend posts see here.}

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rebekah
    Oh, my friend, amazing grace that saved the likes of us and then keeps us daily as we live and abide in our Lord Jesus. But we need to learn to abide in our Lord for that is where Pappa's grace is to be found. Christ in me, my hope of glory (Col. 1:27).
    Blessings XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would I be without His grace? I shudder to think. Thank you for sharing and linking up at The Weekend Brew! Hope you're having a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...